Happy Holidays from all of us at Kid to Kid! Get cozy this upcoming week and make some of these yummy treats for when you spend time with your family. What’s your favorite holiday treat? Tell us in the comments!
Don’t forget the Veggies!
The holidays are here! What a wonderful time of the year. Below are some adorable craft ideas that you and your kids can make this season.
Light Bulb Chalk Cards
Paper Collage Trees
Simple Pipe Cleaner Trees
Potato Stamp Ornaments
Bow Tie Pasta Wreaths
Pom Pom Hot Cocoa Mugs
It’s almost a new year and it’s a great time to get some new family photos. Stop by Kid to Kid to pick up some adorable outfits to coordinate your photo shoot. Here are some great tips and some cute photo ideas!
Family photo tips:
- Plan ahead! Be sure to plan where you will take photos and be prepared with any changes of clothes or snacks before heading out. This will ensure less tantrums and happier photos
- Color coordinate. A coordinated wardrobe looks great and brings family photos together. Try to coordinate outfits based on a color of style.
- Find a photographer you’re comfortable with. Whether it’s a family friend or a professional, be sure you’re comfortable with the person holding the camera.
- Get outside! In-studio shots are great, but it’s sometimes easier to relax when taking photos outside. Be prepared for changes in weather and dress appropriately.
- Don’t stress. Don’t worry about getting a perfect photo. Relax and have fun and a great photo will happen!
Cute photo ideas
Don’t be afraid of the weather!
Try different angles.
Have a prop like feathers or leaves.
With Thanksgiving just one week away, we at Kid to Kid are feeling so grateful! Here’s a list of 8 things we’re especially thankful for right now:
1. Moms – because everybody needs at least one person who’ll love them and cheer for them no matter what.
2. Freedom – so we can be ourselves.
3. Can openers – because honestly, have you ever tried to open a can without one? Amiright?
4. Education – so we can learn, grow, and accomplish our dreams.
5. Chocolate – #NeedISayMore
6. Good friends – The kind that make your cheeks ache from smiling too much.
7. Beaches – especially warm beaches. In November.
8. Our shoppers and sellers! – because Kid to Kid couldn’t exist without YOU. We love to bring gently used kids’ things to families at low prices, and we REALLY love paying cash for kids’ clothes and toys. How could we do our two favorite things without our shoppers and our sellers?
Now we want to know, what are YOU grateful for? Tell us in the comments below.
It’s almost Thanksgiving! It’s less than 2 weeks away! We hope you have the most wonderful family time, no matter how big or small your celebration is. Take this time to be thankful for everything you have. We’re thankful for our wonderful customers who shop and sell our stores and support our local owners. Tell us what you’re thankful for in the comments and use these cute crafts!
Make a no glue turkey! This craft is perfect for toddlers or if you don’t
want the mess of glue, plus there’s no waiting for glue to dry! Instructions
We love these thumbprint Thanksgiving cards.
You can use paint or stamp pads to make these adorable turkeys.
These make great little Thanksgiving gifts or even
just to decorate the table. Instructions
Grab this free Thankful printable, or create your own!
Have a discussion with your family on what they’re thankful for and why.
We’re thankful for our wonderful customers! Instructions
Spend some time outdoors with these easy pinecone bird feeders.
Make these right as everyone arrives then place them where you can see
them from the house. It’s a great family craft! Instructions
Don’t forget to make a kids’ table! We love this idea to use kraft paper and give the kids
crayons and markers. It helps curb boredom during long get-togethers. More Ideas
It’s getting chilly outside! Cuddle up with your kids using these cozy bedroom ideas. Add extra blankets and pillows. Don’t forget to update your kids’ cold weather wardrobe this year at Kid to Kid, plus check out our stores for furniture and baby equipment too!
Try this shabby chic look using layers of wonderful blankets and colorful accents.
Love this colorful and textured quilt. A comfy quit makes any bed cozy.
Who knew a Frozen inspired room could look so comfy! We love the lights.
This eclectic look is perfect for that pre-teen in your family. Layer with anything bright!
Make these curtained off bunks for a cozy look with added privacy.
Our Instagram contest is over and winners have been chosen! Thank you for all the amazing submissions to our first Halloween Instagram Contest. We can’t tell you how much fun we had looking at all of the adorable pictures.
Grand Prize Winner – Most Likes – $100 Gift Card: Congratulations Vanisha Treviño – @vivi_trev
1st Prize Winner – $50 Gift Card: Animal Category: Dana Marcel – @dananmarcel
1st Prize Winner – $50 Gift Card: Kid to Kid’s Choice Award: @b_randi09
1st Prize Winner – $50 Gift Card: Matching Costume Category: @vboness
1st Prize Winner – $50 Gift Card: Photography Category: Angela Ellsworth @angeandjon
Honorable Mentions – because we just loved them all so much!
Andrea McAnally Momfessionals – @andrea2220
If you are a winner, Kid to Kid commented on your image!
Claim your prize by emailing email@example.com or calling (801) 359-0071 ext. 117.
View all submissions on the web! See full contest rules here.
Kid to Kid LOVES Halloween! Check out these easy, last-minute costumes! Want to buy a costume? Get it at Kid to Kid for less and don’t forget to sell last year’s costume for cash or 20% more in store credit.
Enter our Halloween Instagram Costume Contest too!
Make this paper doll costume for next to nothing!
Try different paint or marker colors too! Instructions Here.
Easy animal mask with fake fur. A fox would be adorable too!
Explore under the ocean with a scuba suit. Easily make accessories to pair
with a black sweatsuit. Works for girls and adults too! Instructions Here.
Bat wings are easy and a perfect accessory. Make them in adult size if you need something to
wear trick-or-treating. These could be made to fit over a coat or jacket if it’s cold outside. Instructions Here.
Don’t forget to dress that bump! Love this jellyfish
easy DIY maternity costume. Instructions Here.
Our Instagram Halloween Costume Contest is in full swing, and we are loving the submissions that have been entered so far! Don’t forget to enter by posting a photo of your kid in their cute Halloween costume with the hashtag #kidtokidcostume. You have until November 3rd to enter, and we’ll choose 5 winners for $50-100 gift cards. See the full rules here.
We can’t wait to see everyone’s submissions on Halloween! Here are a few of our favorites so far: