With Thanksgiving just one week away, we at Kid to Kid are feeling so grateful! Here’s a list of 8 things we’re especially thankful for right now:
1. Moms – because everybody needs at least one person who’ll love them and cheer for them no matter what.
2. Freedom – so we can be ourselves.
3. Can openers – because honestly, have you ever tried to open a can without one? Amiright?
4. Education – so we can learn, grow, and accomplish our dreams.
5. Chocolate – #NeedISayMore
6. Good friends – The kind that make your cheeks ache from smiling too much.
7. Beaches – especially warm beaches. In November.
8. Our shoppers and sellers! – because Kid to Kid couldn’t exist without YOU. We love to bring gently used kids’ things to families at low prices, and we REALLY love paying cash for kids’ clothes and toys. How could we do our two favorite things without our shoppers and our sellers?
Now we want to know, what are YOU grateful for? Tell us in the comments below.