It’s almost a new year and it’s a great time to get some new family photos. Stop by Kid to Kid to pick up some adorable outfits to coordinate your photo shoot. Here are some great tips and some cute photo ideas!
Family photo tips:
- Plan ahead! Be sure to plan where you will take photos and be prepared with any changes of clothes or snacks before heading out. This will ensure less tantrums and happier photos
- Color coordinate. A coordinated wardrobe looks great and brings family photos together. Try to coordinate outfits based on a color of style.
- Find a photographer you’re comfortable with. Whether it’s a family friend or a professional, be sure you’re comfortable with the person holding the camera.
- Get outside! In-studio shots are great, but it’s sometimes easier to relax when taking photos outside. Be prepared for changes in weather and dress appropriately.
- Don’t stress. Don’t worry about getting a perfect photo. Relax and have fun and a great photo will happen!