The photo with the most Likes gets the Grand Prize!
Four Additional Winners: $25 Gift Cards
We’ll be rewarding our favorites. Be creative, fun, clever, sweet, etc, to win!
Enter by November 14th, 2017
Post your child’s photo in the comments of our pinned Costume Contest Facebook Post to win.
Grab your cute kiddos, your camera, and get ready for Kid to Kid’s Costume Contest 2017! We’ll be picking a $250 winner from Facebook. We’ll also be awarding four $25 Kid to Kid gift cards to cute, clever, awesome, and spectacular costume photos! Get your costume at Kid to Kid this year and sell last year’s costume for cash or 20% more in store credit!
1. Like the Kid to Kid national Facebook page and post a picture of your child’s costume in the comments section of our 2017 Costume Contest Facebook post. Click here to post.
2. Tell everyone you know to Like your photo in the comments! Friends, family, acquaintances, co-workers, neighbors—you name it!
3. Receive the most Likes by Nov. 14th, 12:00 am MST on your image and win our Grand Prize!
Facebook Grand Prize: $250 Gift Card to Kid to Kid
Contest ends on November 14th
ENTER THE CONTEST HERE:
RULES and TERMS:
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook. You are providing your information to Kid to Kid and not to Facebook.
- Photo must be an original photo.
- Participants must be located in the United States and at least 18 years of age (or legal majority in your state) to participate and submit a photo in this promotion.
- Prizes left unclaimed for 30 days will be returned to company. Prizes can be given as a gift.
- Kid to Kid will determine giveaway recipients in its sole and absolute discretion and reserves the right to modify and change promotion without notice.
- As a participant in the promotion you will be required to privately (through direct message, email, or other secure, private means) provide your name, address, age and other personal information necessary to receive the prize, if you are selected as a prize recipient.
- Each winner of a prize in a Promotion is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes on any prize), regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used.
- Each contest Participant understands to, consents to, and forfeits the right of their contest images to Kid to Kid.
- Each winning Participant, by acceptance of prize, grants to Kid to Kid and each of its respective designees the right to publicize his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph provided in connection with the Promotion, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose (“Winner Information”) in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Participates must claim the prize within 30 days from their nearest U.S. Kid to Kid Store.
- Entries suspicious of fraud, paid likes, like for like, and fake accounts will be disqualified.
- Participants may not take actions that are negligent, injurious or reckless in pursuit of any prize offered in connection with a Promotion. Participants who do not follow this rule or who otherwise participate in a Promotion in an unsportsmanlike manner will be disqualified from the Promotion. Participants are solely responsible for any injuries or other damages that are caused from their behavior. Participants agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages or injuries of any kind with respect thereto.